Sign up for Dawn's e-Newsletter!
Mission & Values
Educate. Empower. Ecology.
Listening to the voice of your body, mind, emotions and our true nature takes practice and patience and action.
Every experience, emotion, and memory is stored, deposited and dwells in our entire body, there is no separation of any part of our wholeness, but we have created separation. A separation from our voices, our instincts, our well being, our healing, our planet, our play and from each other.
To guide and help individuals and groups to:
- Reconnect to their authentic self
- Experience a pain-free body
- Reconnect to the natural world and their true selves
- Heal and release anxiety and trauma
- Slow down their mind, body, and connect to emotions, to self
- Restore and believe they are enough in this high achieving performance/technology based culture
- Reconnect to meaningful work and purpose
- Heal and restore from mental and emotional imbalance
- Preserve and protect our planet which deepens our connection and reverence to all life
- Provide a safe, compassionate environment which offers exceptional and insightful facilitation for all
"To free the voice is to free the person."
- Kristin Linklater
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
- Helen Keller
"To sing is to pray twice."
- St. Augustine
"Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning."
- Maya Angelou
"I want to sing like the birds do, Not worrying who hears or what they think."
"When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful."
- Malala Yousafzai
"As long as we live, there is never enough singing."
- Martin Luther
"It only takes one voice, at the right pitch, to start an avalanche."
- Dianna Hardy
Copyright © 2019 FireHeart Productions Inc
Designed by Scratchpad Creative