AWAKEN: Outpatient Recovery Program
Recovery from substance use disorders or process addictions: food, work, sex, over achieving Are you struggling with changing on your own? Have you relapsed?
This is an invitation for you to experience exceptional care if you are struggling with substance use and other addictive disorders. Participants receive insightful and extraordinary care to attain abstinent recovery, while still engaging in their day-to-day lives, work, business and family commitments.
Through this program, you have access to necessary services and support toward your goal of recovery.
- Two 90 minute psycho-educational sessions per week online
- One 90 minute continuing care group session per week online
- One 60 minute individual counselling session per week online
What is an outpatient recovery program?
The outpatient recovery program offers therapy and support services for several hours during the week so you have access to flexible, convenient support to help you live your life drug and alcohol free.
This program may be ideal for you if:
You don’t need medical detox or the structure of a 24-hour residential addiction treatment facility, an intensive patient treatment program helps you stabilize, understand addiction and develop a network of support.
Is an outpatient recovery program right for you? It can be if:
You are strongly motivated to remain clean and sober,
You don’t need the structure of a 24-hour addictions treatment facility
- You have a stable home and/or work environment
- You are unable to put aside work or family commitments to attend a residential treatment center.
- You’re returning to the community after residential treatment and want to set yourself up for success in a supportive environment with committed peers
This program is available to those who have previously been to treatment centres and would like to strengthen their recovery.
Consisting of a consultation and two phases, the program also includes education on:
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Group therapy sessions
- Anxiety management techniques
- Healthy living practices
- Recovery Plan
- Family involvement and education
- Homework / outside support
- Recovery meetings
Are you ready to take the next step into your brave and beautiful life? Email for more information and a complimentary assessment phone call.
Vernon, British Columbia
Copyright © 2020 FireHeart Productions Inc
Designed by Northern Creative